- Beerstyle:Extra Special Bitter (ESB)
- Malts:Cara Munich (120ebc), Pale Ale malt (7ebc), Pilsner malt, Special-B (350ebc)
- Hops:East Kent Goldings, Willamette
- Yeasts:WY1968 London ESB Ale
Yet Another Strong Bitter. I set out to rebrew the recipe of batch #002, but i ended up changing the recipe quite a bit…
- Yeasts:WY4766 Cider
Dry hard cider made from apples from orchard “De Olmenhorst” (Lisse)
- Beerstyle:American Pale Ale
- Malts:Maris Otter (4ebc), Pale Ale malt (7ebc), Pilsner malt, Special-B (350ebc)
- Hops:Amarillo, Cascade, Centennial, Columbus, Northern Brewer
- Yeasts:Fermentis Safbrew US-05
Cleaning out the hops from the refrigerator. It will be around 40 IBUs.
- Malts:Pilsner malt, Wheat malt
- Hops:Hallertau Hersbrucker, Saaz
- Yeasts:Fermentis Safbrew WB-06, WY3068 Weihenstephan Weizen
Split the batch to do fermentation with two yeasts combined with two malts and two hops make 010 a true binary brew.
- Malts:Cara Munich (120ebc), Pale Ale malt (7ebc), Pilsner malt
- Yeasts:WY1056 American Ale
Testing the New Zealand Wakatu hop in a single hop IPA.
Recipe: Single Hop IPA Wakatu
- Malts:Cara Munich (120ebc), Maris Otter (4ebc), Pale Ale malt (7ebc), Pilsner malt, Rye flakes, Wheat malt
- Hops:Amarillo, Centennial, Citra
- Yeasts:WY3711 French Saison
- Ingredients:Parseley, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme
Response was so overwhelming i decided to brew a second batch right away. Some minor tweaks in the recipe.